Monday 20 February 2012

Santigold Unveils New Single “Disparate Youth”

Santigold has unveiled a second track from her upcoming sophomore studio LP Master of My Make-Believe.The singer has debuted the track 'Disparate Youth', which will be released as part of a five-track EP on April 8, featuring remixes from Switch and The Two Bears. 'Disparate Youth' follows the previously released 'Big Mouth' music video, which was unveiled last month. Santigold has worked with Greg Kurstin, Dave Sitek and Nick Zinner of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs on the new album. Speaking about her new LP, she recently explained: "My record is called Master of My Make-Believe because I want it to be about creating your own reality. I have a song called 'The Keepers' - 'We're the keepers, while we sleep in America our house is burning down'. Listen to Santigold's 'Disparate Youth' below: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment