Friday 7 October 2011

Jason Schwartzman: New Bored is best yet

Jason Schwartzman has promised fans the third series of his TV show Bored to Death will be the strongest yet. The actor co-stars with Ted Danson and Zach Galifianakis in the HBO comedy about a writer who moonlights as a private detective. Jason said of season three: "It's an awesome season, I think it's the best one to me. "It's sexy, there's sex with fluffy animals, and facial hair, and showers and Ted Danson's naked, and soap bubbles, and faces being eaten." The third series of Bored to Death hits US screens on October 10th. Jason was speaking at the premiere of new HBO show Enlightened starring Luke Wilson and Laura Dern. He revealed: "What actually brings me here is that Mike White who is the show's creator is one of my best friends in the whole world. I've known him since I was a teenager and he's been a part of my life for a long time and he's one of very few people that I would say that I love. "I came to support him and I've been listening to him talk about this show for a long time." Laura stars as Amy, a self-destructive woman who after a meltdown has a spiritual awakening and becomes determined to live an enlightened life, creating havoc at home and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment